E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- J. Zhang, Y.Y. Ye, B Li, et al. Distribution & Utilization, Research on the internationalization strategy of smart grid standards, 37(3), 3-9(2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Lu, M.C. Yang, D.D. Zhang, Electrical Technology, Analysis of the internationalization strategy of China’s power industry standards, 20(9), 7-9(2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, J. Zhang, S.M. Tian, et al. Electric Power Construction, Recent progress and trend analysis of standardization of smart grid user domain, 39(3), 12-22(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Gao, Y. Cao, J. Zhang, et al. Electric Power, Study on the internationalization of global energy interconnection standards, 50(11), 42-47, 77(2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ho, E. O’Sullivan, 2015 IEEE 9th International Conference on Standardization and Innovation in Information Technology (SIIT), The evolving role of standardisation in technological innovation: the case of photovoltaics, 1-8(2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Allen, R.D. Sriram, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, The Role of Standards in Innovation, 64(2), 171-181(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Zhao, A.X. Nie, China Standardization, Transformation methods of United States standardization strategy and standardization organization responding to strategic emerging industries, 4, 60-67(2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Wu, 2019 4th International Conference on Mechanical, Control and Computer Engineering (ICMCCE), Research on Standardization Strategy of Improving Economic Benefits of Machinery Manufacturing Enterprises in China, 1057-1061 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tassey, Routledge Handbook of the Economics of Knowledge, The Economic Nature of Knowledge Embodied in Standards for Technology-Based Industries, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Sherif, “A framework for standardization in telecommunications and information technology,” IEEE Communications Magazine, 39(4), 94-100(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, Z. Liang, J.J. Hou, Standard Science, Overview of standards knowledge system, 3, 45-52(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fu, Y.Y. Wang, L.J. Wang, et al. Standard Science, Case Studies Conducted in China Based on ISO Economic Benefits Assessment Methodology of Standards, 11, 23-25(2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakhtiar, A. Susanty, D. Puspitasari, et al. 2012 IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation & Technology (ICMIT), The relationship of standards and innovation: A case study in electronic industry-Indonesia, 475-480(2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Brenner, N. Adamovic, 2018 41st International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO), Standardization as a tool for promoting innovation and commercialization of a circular economy for PV waste— The example of the European H2020 project CABRISS, 0122-0127(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Tassey, Research Policy, Standardization in technology-based markets, 29(4/5), 587-602, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.