E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Kristiansen T, Financial transmission rights– experiences and prospects[J]. KEMA Consulting GmbH, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Evans L, Meade R, Economic analysis of financial transmission rights (FTRs) with specific reference to the Transpower proposal for New Zealand[J]. 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhongkuan, Research on the applicability of financial transmission right market [D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Arablou Z, Analysis of Financial Transmission Rights Obligations and Hourly Congestion Prices in PJM Markets[D]. Science, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Opgrand I.I, Jeffrey J, The Role of Auction Revenue Rights in Markets for Financial Transmission Rights[J]. Bid, 2019, 1: 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.