E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Chu Da-hua. Electronic Energy Meter [M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Tao, Standardization of Intelligent Production System in Regional Metrology Center [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yan, Huang Jin-juan, Xiao Tao, et al. Key technologies of metrology automated assembly line verification system [A]. Power System Technology, 2011, 35 (2): 657-661 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yong, Yang Jin-feng. Design and Application of Energy Measurement Automation System for Large Power Supply Enterprises [J]. Electric Measurement & Instrumentation, 2011 (11): 63-66 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yang-jie, Liu Shui, Li Bin, Research on digital electric energy measurement and detection technology scheme [J]. Electric Measurement & Instrumentation, 2011 (04): 66-71 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Research on Automatic Inspection and Intelligent Diagnostic Technology of Four-line and One-bank System [J]. Engineering Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Chang-chu. PLC Basics and Applications [M]. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.