E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, L.F. Yin, and K.Q. Qu, “Cyber-physical-social systems based smart energy robotic dispatcher and its knowledge automation: framework, techniques and challenges,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 25-40, Jan. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng and T. Yu, “Typical scenario analysis of equilibrium stability of multi-group asymmetric evolutionary games in the open and ever-growing electricity market,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 38, no. 19, pp. 5687-5703, Oct. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng and T. Yu, “Game-theoretic approaches applied to transactions in the open and ever-growing electricity markets from the perspective of power demand response: An overview,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25727-25762, Mar. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, L.F. Cheng, and X.S. Zhang, “The weakly-centralized Web-of-Cells based on cyber-physical-social systems integration and group machine learning: Theoretical investigations and key scientific issues analysis,” Scientia Sinica(Technologica), vol. 49, pp. 1541-1569, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, and L.F. Yin, “Machine learning for energy and electric power systems: state of the art and prospects,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 15-31, Jan. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- X.N. Xiao. Analysis and control of power quality. Beijing, China: China Electric Power Press, 2010: 124-138. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Yang. Study on stochastic estimation of voltage sag and its economic management method. Master’s thesis, North China Electric Power University, Baoding, China, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, L.S. Yin, R.Q. Ma, D.M. Liu, C.L. Yang Voltage sag detection method based on complex wavelet transform and effective value algorithm. Electrical Measurement and Instrument, 2017, 54(10: 74-79. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tao. Study on the influence of voltage sag on reliability of distribution system and its evaluation index. Master’s thesis, North China Electric Power University, Baoding, China, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, L.H. Qi Application of association rules in voltage sag analysis. China Science and Technology Information, 2013, 23: 169-171. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xu, W.X. Mo, Z. Zhang, Q. Zhong Cluster analysis of urban power system voltage sag event. Power Supply and Consumption, 2018, 35(02: 31-35. [Google Scholar]
- X. Shen, H.G. Yang, C. Duan. Data mining analysis method based on gray target theory and cloud model for voltage sag event. Power Grid Technology, 2019, 43(02: 722-731. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.