E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- XU Wenjun, YANG Hongming, ZHAO Junhua, et al. Probability Calculation of Broken Transmission Lines and Collapsed Towers Under Ice Storms[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2011, 35(1): 13-17. [Google Scholar]
- LIN zilun, GUO Lina, GUO Feiyan, et al. Analysis of atmospheric circulation patterns and influencing factors for summer precipitation anomaly in Shandong Peninsula [J]. Journal of Marine Meteorology, 2019,39(01):55-67. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Xiaomei, JIANG Jing, LIU Chang, et al. Frequency variation characteristics of typhoons affecting Shandong in recent 67 years and their relationship with several climate factors. Journal of the Meteorological Sciences, 2018, 38(6) : 749-758. [Google Scholar]
- BIAN Rong, XU Qing, YU Enke, HUANG Mingfeng, LOU Wenjuan, HU Wenkan, ZHANG Ligang, Multi-variate state monitoring and wind bias reliability analysis of a transmission tower-line system under action of typhoon[J]. JOURNAL OF VIBRATION AND SHOCK, 2020, 39(03):52-59. [Google Scholar]
- HOU Hui, YU Jufang, HUANG Yong, WANG Hongbin, YU Shiwen, GENG Hao, Risk Assessment of Transmission Line Trip Caused by Windage Yaw Under Typhoon[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2019,45(12):3907-3915. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Ye, WANG Haitao, WU Nian, et al. Icing Online Monitoring Dynamic Prediction Model[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2014, 40(05) :1374-1381. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Ruiqin, Damage Assessment of Transmission Line Fire Disaster Based on Lidar[J]. Journal of Catastrophology, 2019,34 (2):52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Tao, Liu Rui, Shen Ping, et al. A Disaster Prevention and Reduction Analysis System in Transmission Line Based on Power Big Data---A Case Study on Guizhou Power Grid[J]. Journal of Catastrophology, 2016, 31(01):135-138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.