E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- China Statistical Bureau. China Statistical Yearbook 1983. Beijing: China Statistical Publishing House (1984) [Google Scholar]
- China Statistical Bureau. China Statistical Yearbook 2015. Beijing: China Statistical Publishing House (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics, Ministry of Ecological Environment. China statistical yearbook on environment 2015, Beijing: China Statistical Publishing House (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Lorente, M. Shahbaz, D. Roubaud, S. Farhani, How economic growth, renewable electricity and natural resources contribute to CO2 emissions? Energy Policy, 113, 356-367(2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hu, X. Zhang, L. Lin, The interactions between China’s economic growth, energy production and consumption and the related air emissions during 2000-2011, Ecological Indicators, 46, 38-51(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Shaojian Wang, Qiuying Li, Chuanglin Fang, Chunshan. Zhou The relationship between economic growth, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions: Empirical evidence from China, Science of The Total Environment, 542, 360-371(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Umesh Bastola, Pratikshya. Sapkota Relationships among energy consumption, pollution emission, and economic growth in Nepal. Energy, 80, 254-262 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Grossman, G.M. and Krueger, A.B. Environmental Impacts of the North American Free Trade Agreement. NBER Working Paper, No. 3914(1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peng, Y. Zhang, R. Xie, Y. Liu, Analysis of driving factors on China’s air pollution emissions from the view of critical supply chains, Journal of Cleaner Production, 203, 197-209(2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bartleet, R. Gounder, Energy consumption and economic growth in New Zealand: Results of trivariate and multivariate models,Energy Policy, 38, 3508-3517 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X.P. Zhang, X.M. Cheng. Energy consumption, carbon emissions, and economic growth in China Ecological Economics, 68, 2706-2712(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Li, M.Y. Han, S.Y. Liu, G.Q. Chen. Energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions by buildings: A multi-scale perspective. Building and Environment, 151, 240-250(2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, S. Zhang, F. Wagner, Exploring the driving forces of energy consumption and environmental pollution in China’s cement industry at the provincial level, Journal of Cleaner Production, 184, 274-285(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, H. Wang, S. Liang, M. Xu, Q. Zhang, H. Zhao, J. Bi, A dual strategy for controlling energy consumption and air pollution in China’s metropolis of Beijing, Energy, 81, 294-303(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E.H. Arouri, A.B. Youssef, H. M’henni, C. Rault, Energy consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in Middle East and North African countries, Energy Policy, 45, 342-349(2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Studenmund. Applied Econometrics. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press(2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.