E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- G.D. Zhang, W.P. Dong, X.H. Liu. et al. Environ. Chem. Occurrence, fate and risk assessment of antibiotics in water environment of China, 37, 1491-1500, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, F. Xu, W. Zhang, et al. Environ. Chem. Research progress in pollution situation and environmental behavior of Sulfonamides, 38, 1557-1569, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Liu, K. Ge, Z.H. Wang, et al. Journal of Bohai University (Natural Science Edition), Research progress on antibiotic pollution in coastal waters, 38, 331-336, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Chen, Y.X. Liang, X.F. Yu, et al. Environ. Sci. Technol. The contamination and treatment technologies for antibiotics in water: a review, 40, 125-132, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Zhang, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Adsorptive Removal of Sulfonamide antibiotics from aqueous solution by Granular Activated Carbon and Modified Attapulgite, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Jia, S.Q. Xia, S.F. Zhang, Water Purification Technology, Comparison of Antibiotics Removal Performance and Microbial Community Structures between Two Different MBR Processes, 30, 28-33+39, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Geng, Y.J. Wang, Adm. Technol. Environ. Monit. Research Progress of Biochemical Treatment on Antibiotics Removal from Wastewater, 31, 12-16+56, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Chen, F.Y. Li, Y.B. Hao, Subtropical Plant Science, The Preliminary Exploration of Remediation the Antibiotics Polluted Water by Two Hydrophytes, 41, 1-7, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Zhou, F.Q. Feng, Guizhou Agricultural Sciences, Rehabilitation of Soil and Water Contaminated by Expired Norfloxacin Capsules by Four Flowers, 47, 114-117, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Zhou, X.Q. Liu, X.S. Kang, et al. Journal of South China Agricultural University, Removal effects of four aquatic plants on veterinary antibiotics, 40, 67-73, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.