E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- CHEN Laihong, MA Wanli. Discussion on vegetation restoration and reconstruction in dumping site of open coal mine in huolinhe. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 2011, 9(4): 117-120. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Keqin, ZHAO hui, GAO Tiantian, et al,. Influence grades of soil and water loss resulted by production and construction projects. Bulletin of soil and water conservation, 2015, 35(3): 143-148. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Dongmei. Study on eroded environment and its soil and water loss characteristics during expressway construction. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2006, 20(2): 5-9. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Keqin, JIANG Dewen, GAO Tiantain, et al,. A study on comprehensive index of soil and water loss of production and construction projects using analytic hierarchy process. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2015, 35(3: 136-142. [Google Scholar]
- LU Zhao, WANG Dongmei, XU Zhiyou, et al,. Soil erosion characteristic and prevention measures in abandoned dreg (soil) field of production and construction. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 2013, 11(3: 118-126. [Google Scholar]
- BAI Zhongke, ZUO Xun, GUO Qingxia, et al,. Study on land reclamation planning in large-scale opencast coal mine. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2001, 15(4: 118-121 [Google Scholar]
- LIU. Siying The ecological restoration technology system of wter conservation in Heidaigou surface soil. LIAONING Technical University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- XV Lilin. Experimental study on soil improvement and plant selection for ecological regeneration in drought mining area. China University of Mining and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jianjun Zhang, Meichen Fu, Ferri P. Hassani, et al. Land use-based landscape planning and restoration in mine closure areas[J]. Environmental Management, 2011, 47: 739-750. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Qinwei, LI Hongyuan, JU Meiting, et al,. An overview of restoration and reconstruction of damaged ecosystem in Europe. Bulletin o soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 28(5: 201-208. [Google Scholar]
- Yuri Gorokhovich, Andrew Voros, Matthew Reid, et al. Prioritizing abandoned coal mine reclamation projects within the contiguous United States using geographic information system extrapolation. Environmental Management, 2003, 32(4)::527-534. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Xiaoqin, ZHAO. Fangying Quantitative classification and ordination of natural vegetation on abandond mine land in Mentougou district, Beijing. Journal of Northeast Forestry University, 2010, 38(11: 75-79. [Google Scholar]
- LU Gang, HUANG Long, WANG. Honglu Spatial variability characteristics of soil anti-scourability on the slope of a dump. Journal of Southwest University(Natural Science Edition), 2013, 35(1: 35-42. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W.M., Xing W.S.. Study on the mining technology of the two open pit mine. Opencast Mining Technology, 2009, 4: 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Chenggang, Su Bingjing. A non-parametric sequential rank-sum probability ratio test method for binary hypothesis testing[J]. Signal Processing, 2004, 84(7):1267-1272. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.