E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Zhang Tianfu, Zhang Yun, Miao Peisen, etc. Study on the chemical index of alteration of the Middle and Late Jurassic Strata in the western margin of Ordos basin and its implications [J]. Geological Survey and Research, 2018, 41 (4) :258-262. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xiaoxi, Teng Xueming, He Youyu. Preliminary discussions on the metallogenesis of the Dongsheng uranium ore fields in the Ordos basin [J] Geological Survey and Research, 2019, 42 (2) :96-108. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chunguang, Li Haiguang. Effect of seabuckthorn on soil erosion in Ordos City[J]. Geography and Environment, 2015, (12): 300-300,139. [Google Scholar]
- Tu Xiaoning, Xu Shuangmin, Zhao Xueming, etc.Practices and reflections on recovery of coal mining subsidence area in Ordos by seabuckthorn plantation. China Water Resources, 2018.21:10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Laichun, Zhang Xiaoyun. Discussion on soil and water loss control measures of Yellow River sand source area in Ordos City, Inner Mongolia [J]. Inner Mongolia Water Resources, 2012, 2 (126): 84. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Lihua. In Coal Mine Development Soil Erosion Monitor Research Take the South Mining Area of Erdos as an Example. Yinshan Academic Journal, 2009.3 (23): 56-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xuan. Discussion on the role of achnatherum splendens in soil erosion control in ordos city[J]. Inner Mongolia water conservancy, 2015.1:68-69. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Hui, Jia Xiaolan, Jia Mingliang. Application of PAM in soil erosion control in the soft sandstone area of ordos city[J]. Inner Mongolia water conservancy, 2016.12:29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ruixia, Xi Rong, Meng Qingdong, etc.A brief analysis of the current situation of man-made soil and water loss in industrial and industrial parks in ordos city[J]. Inner Mongolia water conservancy,2015, 6: 44-45. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Hongliang, Yu Xuan, Mao Mingyue, etc.Countermeasures for preventing and controlling soil erosion in Ordos City. Inner Mongolia water conservancy,2004, 4: 51-52. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yihui, Wang Yu, Ma Song. The Application of Sub-level Analysis of Business Outsourcing in Contractor Selection[J]. Hubei Today, 2012, (3):43-44. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinwang, Zhang Zhitao, Zhang Xuepei.Proneness Evaluation Index System of Soil and Water Loss in the North China Plain based on PSR Model[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science ＆ Technology,2013,B02:283-285. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Limin, Weng Boqi, Luo Tao, etc.Influenceing Factors and Mechanisms of Soil Erosion in Mountainous Areas.Journal of Anhui Agri.Sci. 2016,44(19):70-75. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Qinying.Relationship between soil erosion and geomorphology[J]. Forestry and Environmental Science,1979,4. [Google Scholar]
- Li Keyan.Study on Characteristics of Soil and Water Loss of Different Land Use Types in Hilly Region of Eastern Liaoning[J]. Jilin Water Resources,2018, 03: 49-52. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shengjun, Guo Qingxia, Yan rui, etc.Relationship of Rainfall Intensity and the Characteristics of Soil and Water Erosion Under Different Land Use Types[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2015,2(29):45-49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.