E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Zh. Bai, J. Zhao, J. Li, et al. Ecosystem Damage in a Large Opencast Coal Mine—a Case Study on Pingshuo Surface Coal Mine, China. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 19, 6 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, S. Zhang, H. Ye,et al. Landscape Indices of Land Damage and Land Reclamation in an Opencast Coal Mine. Resources Science, 36, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, Zh. Bai. Analysis of Change and Driving Force of Land Utilization in Antaibao Open-castmine. Resources Industries. 8, 4 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Guo, J. Wang, Zh. Bai, et al. Analysis of Spatial Variability of Soil Granules in Early Stage of Reclamation at Opencast Coal Mine Dump in Loess Area. China Mining Magazine, 24, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Xia, F. Li, X. Yuan,et al. Research Situation of Ecological Rehabilitation Technology in Rock Open-pit Mine and Its Developing Trend. Metal Mine, 499 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, Zh. Zhao, Zh. Bai,,et al. Technology System and Method of Biodiversity Restoration for the Reclamation of Opencast Coal Mine: a Case Study from the Dumps in Pingshuo Mine. China Mining Magazine, 26, 8 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rong, Zh. Hu, Y. Fu, et al. Comparative Study on Land Reclamation Technology in Typical Surface Coal Mine in Steppe Region Between China and USA. China Mining Magazine, 26, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Sun, Zh. Bai, Y. Cao, et al. Ecological Risk Assessment of Land Destruction in Large Open-pit Mine.Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 31, 17 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Yang, Zh. Bai, Q. Zhang,et a1. Study on Land Use/Cover Change During the Process of Ecosystem Damaging in Mine Area—Taking Pingshuo Anjialing Mine as an Example.Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University, 23, 4 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Liu, Zh. Bai, J. Zhou, et al. Application of Typical Sample Analysis in Large-scale Survey of Damage Land. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University(Natural Science Edition), 31, 2(2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, Sh. Wang, Ch. Li. Research on Land Destruction Prediction Methods of Land Reclamation in Coal Mining Area. Metal Mine, 447(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wurenqiqige, D. Zhang, T. Lei, et al. The Effects of Coal Mining Subsidence on Grassland Plant Communities: Take Borxil Coal Mine As an Example. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 30, 12 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- The ministry of land and resources land management center. Practice of Land Reclamation Programming (Volume 2). Beijing: China land press, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- He Shujin, Su Guangquan. Utilization of Waste Land in Mining Areas of China. Resources Science, 24, 2 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, Zh. Bai, W. Zhou, et al Impact Factors of Coal Mining Land Damage at Different Scales in Shanxi Province. China Mining Magazine. 23, 8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Guo. Study on Reclamation Potential of Destruction Land of Coal and Metal Mine in China. China University of Geosciences(Beijing),2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, W. Zhou, Zh. Bai. The Da maged Land s and Their Reclamation Potential in Mining Districts. Resources Industries, 15, 5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, T. Zhao, B. Xie, et al. Simulation of Topographic Reconstruction of Abandoned Mine Based on Sub-watershed Natural Geomorphology. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 30, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Zh. Wei. Landscape Terrain Restoration of Land Reclamation in Open-pit Mining. Metal Mine, 435(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Bai, W. Zhou, J. Wang, et al. Rethink on Ecosystem Restoration and Rehabilitation of Mining Areas. China Land Science, 32, 11(2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, J. Wang, T. Liu. Landscape Reconstruction and Recreation of Damaged Land in Opencast Coal Mine: a Review. Advances in Earth Science, 31, 12(2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.