E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Field Studies and Engineering Applications|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, and M. D. Fredlund, Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice. Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino and G. El Mountassir, “Making unsaturated soil mechanics accessible for engineers: Preliminary hydraulic-mechanical characterisation & stability assessment,” Eng. Geol., vol. 165, pp. 89–104, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, “State of practice for use of the soil-water characteristic curve (SWCC) in geotechnical engineering,” Can. Geotech. J., vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 1059–1069, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Rocchi et al., “A new technique for deep in situ measurements of soil water retention behaviour,” Geotech. Res., vol. 5, no. 1, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Gragnano, G. Gottardi, M. Moscariello, S. Cuomo, and I. Rocchi, “Laboratory measurement of the mechanical and retention properties of a river embankment silty soil in partially saturated condition,” in 7th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Gragnano, I. Bertolini, I. Rocchi, and G. Gottardi, “On the Stability of a Fully Instrumented River Embankment Under Transient Conditions,” in 7th Italian National Congress of Geotechnical Researchers, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Gragnano, M. Moscariello, S. Cuomo, G. Gottardi, and I. Rocchi, “Experimental study on a partially saturated soil in a river embankment,” in XVII European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- L. D’Alpaos, A. Brath, and V. Fioravante, “Relazione tecnico-scientifica sulle cause del collasso dell ’ argine del fiume Secchia avvenuto il giorno 19 gennaio 2014 presso la frazione San Matteo,” http://Ambiente.Regione.Emilia-Romagna.it/geologia/notizie/notizie-2014/fiume-Secchia, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang and A. R. Russel, “Cone penetration tests in unsaturated silty sands,” Can. Geotech. J., vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 431–444, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Kulhawy and P. W. Mayne, “Manual on Estimating Soil Properties for Foundation Design,” 1990. [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Mayne and R. G. Campanella, “Versatile site characterization by seismic piezocone,” in 16th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 12-16 September, 2005, 2005, pp. 721–724. [Google Scholar]
- M. T. van Genuchten, “A Closed-form Equation for Prediccting Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils,” Soil Science Society of America Journal, vol. 44, no. 5. pp. 892–898, 1980. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gallipoli, S. J. Wheeler, and M. Karstunen, “Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil,” Géotechnique, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 105–112, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, “The principle of effective stress.,” Tek. Ukebl., vol. 39, no. October, pp. 859–863, 1959. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.