E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Teoretical and Numerical Models|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- A. Gen, B. Vallejan, M. T. Zandrain, M. Sanchez, Homogenization in clay barrier and seals: two case studies, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 5, 191-199 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ENRESA, FEBEX Project, Full-scale engineered barriers experiment for a deep geological repository for high level radioactive waste in crystalline host rock, Final Report, Publicacio´n Te´cnica ENRESA 1/2000, Madrid (200). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Villar, First results of suction controlled oedometer test in highly expansive montmorillonite, In: Alonso, E.E., Delage, P. (Eds.), Proc. 1st Int. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Paris, vol. 1. Balkema/Presses des Ponts et Chausse´es, 207–213 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- S. Olivella, A. Gens, J. Carrera, E. E. Alonso, Numerical formulation for a simulator (CODE-BRIGHT) for the coupled analysis of saline media, Engineering Computations, 13(7), 87-112 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gens, Soil-environment interactions in geotechnical engineering, Geotechnique, 60(1), 63-74 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Lee, J. G. Lim, I. M. Kang, S. Kwon, Swelling pressures of compacted Ca-bentonite, Eng. Geol. 129–130 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ochs, B. Lothenbach, M. Shibata, H. Sato, M. Yui, Sensitivity analysis of radionuclide migration in compacted bentonite: a mechanistic model approach, J. Contam. Hydrol. 61 (1–4), 313–328 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Villar, P. L. Martín, F. J. Romero, Long-term THM tests reports: THM cells for the HE-E test: update of results until February 2014. PEBS Deliverable 2.2-7.3. Technical Report CIEMAT/DMA/2G210/03/2014. Madrid, 19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Ye, M. Wan, B. Chen, Y. J. Cui, J. Wang, Temperature effects on the unsaturated permeability of the densely compacted GMZ01 bentonite under confined conditions, Eng. Geol. 126, 1–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Alonso, E.E., Romero, E., Hoffmann, C. and Garcia-Escudero. E. (2005). “Expansive bentonite-sand mixtures in cyclic controlled-suction drying and wetting.” Engineering Geology, 81, 213-216 [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura, J. Koseki, J. Influence of shear speed on direct shear strength for compacted bentonite with different soil suctions, Third International Conference on Geotechnique, Construction Materials and Environment, Nagoya. Geo-Mate 2013, 598-603 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura, Influence of shear speed on hydro-mechanical behavior for compacted bentonite, The 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 15ARC, JPN-051 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura,M. Matsumoto, Influence of thermal heating on unsaturated bentonite strength, The 7th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT 2018, 609-614 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura, Direct shear strength of heating and hydration bentonite-sand mixture sand, 9th Int. Conf. on Geotechnique, Construction Materials and Environment, (2019) (acceptance) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.