E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- Yegian, M. K., E. Eseller-Bayat, As Alshawabkeh, and S. Ali. Induced-partial saturation for liquefaction mitigation: experimental investigation. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering 133, no. 4 (2007): 372-380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Archie, Gustave Erdman. Electrical resistivity an aid in core-analysis interpretation. AAPG Bulletin 31, no. 2 (1947): 350-366. [Google Scholar]
- James K. Mitchell, Kenichi Soga Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, John Wiley & Sons Inc., Hoboken, NJ (2005), 577 pp., US $130.00, ISBN 0-471-46302-7.” (2005): 275-276. [Google Scholar]
- Winsauer, Weldon Otto, H. M. Shearin Jr, P. H. Masson, and M. Williams. Resistivity of brine-saturated sands in relation to pore geometry. AAPG bulletin 36, no. 2 (1952): 253-277. [Google Scholar]
- Eseller-Bayat, E., Yegian, M. K., Alshawabkeh, A., and Gokyer, S. (2013). Liquefaction response of partially saturated sands. I: Experimental results. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 139(6), 863-871. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MW302 electric conductivity meter manufactured by Milwaukee Instruments available: (http://www.milwaukeeinstruments.com/site/products/products/standardportable-) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.