E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Industry|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- F. Kalantzis, D. Revoltella. Energy Economics, 83, 229-239 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kubule, K. Ločmelis, D. Blumberga. Energy, 202, 117679 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC (2012) [Google Scholar]
- UNI CEI EN 16247: Energy audits Part 2: Buildings (2014) [Google Scholar]
- UNI/TR 11775: Diagnosi Energetiche – Linee guida per le diagnosi energetiche degli edifici (2020), in Italian [Google Scholar]
- A. O’ Donovan, P.D. O’ Sullivan, M.D. Murphy. Applied Energy, 240, 991-1010 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Cetina, M.H. Fathollahzadeh, N. Kunwar, H. Do, P.C. Tabares-Velasco. Energy Build, 183, 467-483 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Buratti, E. Belloni, D. Palladino. Energy Build, 74, 173-181 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. de Rubeis, I. Nardi, M. Muttillo, D. Paoletti, J. Cult. Heritage, 43, 186-203 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNI EN ISO 52016: Energy performance of buildings Energy needs for heating and cooling, internal temperatures and sensible and latent heat loads Part 1: Calculation procedures (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.