E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- J. B. Heywood, Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals (2nd edit), McGrow-Hill Education, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pulkrabek, Engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine, Pearson Education (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ferrari, Motori a combustione interna, Società Editrice Esculapio (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics Group, W. J. D. Annand, Heat transfer in the cylinders of reciprocating internal combustion engines, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers 177(1), 973-996 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Nitnaware, S. G. Prachi, Design Optimization Of An Air Cooled Internal Combustion Engine Fin Using CFD, Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Agarwal, M. Shrikhande, P. Srinivasan, Heat transfer simulation by CFD from fins of an air cooled motorcycle engine under varying climatic conditions, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mishra, S. Nawal, R. Thundil Karuppa, Heat transfer augmentation of air cooled internal combustion engine using fins through numerical techniques, Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, 1(2), 32-40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sagar, P. Teotia, A. D. Sahlot, H. C. Thakur, Heat transfer analysis and optimization of engine fins of varying geometry, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4(8), 8558-8564 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Brusiani et al., Definition of a CFD methodology to evaluate the cylinder temperature distribution in two-stroke air cooled engines, Energy Procedia, 81, 765-774 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fontanesi, M. Giacopini, Multiphase CFD–CHT optimization of the cooling jacket and FEM analysis of the engine head of a V6 diesel engine, Appl. Thermal Eng., 52(215), 293-303 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Berni, G. Cicalese, S. Fontanesi, A modified thermal wall function for the estimation of gas-to-wall heat fluxes in CFD in-cylinder simulations of high performance spark-ignition engines, Appl. Thermal Engineering, 115, 1045-1062 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMD22 Engine for ultralight aircrafts, URL: http://cmdavio.com/cmd22-aircraft-engine/, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sorathiya, P. H. Hiren, P. P. Rathod, An Effect of Different Parameters of Fins on Heat Transfer of IC Engine-Review Study, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 11, 63-71 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutherland, The viscosity of gases and molecular force, Philosophical Magazine, S. 5, 36, 507-531 (1893) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Wilcox, Turbulence Modeling for CFD, Second edition, Anaheim: DCW Industries (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An introduction to computational fluid dynamics: the finite volume method, Pearson education (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.