E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Hydraulics and Pneumatics|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- A. Bonavolontà, C. Dolcin, P. Marani, E. Frosina and A. Senatore, Comparison of Energy Saving and Recovery Systems for Hydraulic Mobile Machines, 74rd Conference of the Italian Thermal Machines Engineering Association, ATI 2019, Modena, Italy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salomaa, T. Minav, J. Mattila and M. Pietola, Eff. study of an electro-hydraulic exc. In H. Murrenhoff (Ed.), International Fluid Power Conference (Vol. 2). RWTH Aachen (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lodewyks, P. Zurbrügg, Dec. energy-saving hydr. concepts for mobile working machines, 10th International Fluid Power Conference, Dresden, Germany (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukovic, R.H. Leifeld, Murrenhoff – Hydraulic hybrid architecture for excavators, 10th International Fluid Power Conference, Dresden, Germany (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Salomaa, J. Mattila, T. Minav, M. Pietola Efficiency Study of an Electro-Hydraulic Excavator, 11tthe particulh International Fluid Power Conference, Aachen, Germany (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Marani, M. Milani, D. Mesturini, U. Busani. Experimental Evaluation of the New Meter Out Sensing Architecture, 11th International Fluid Power Conference, Aachen, Germany (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mesturini, C. Dolcin, U. Busani, P. Marani, A. Bonavolontà, E. Frosina, Optimization of Directional Control Valves through Downstream Compensation approach, 10th International Fluid Power Conference, Dresden, Germany (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bonavolontà, E. Frosina, P. Marani, D. Mesturini, C. Dolcin, U. Busani, Experimental and Modelling Analysis of a Downstream Compensation system: Energy Optimization of the Directional Control Valves, IEEE Global Fluid Power Society PhD Symposium, Guilin, China (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Morselli, P. Marani, C. Dolcin, C. Ferrari, Efficiency analysis of an electro-hydraulic drive for mobile lifting machines, Proceedings of Bath/ASME Symposium on Fluid Power and Motion Control, Bath, UK (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.