E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Y. Wang, K. Hsu. Design of FRP-wrapped reinforced concrete columns for enhancing axial load carrying capacity. Composite Structures. 82(1) (2008) 132-139. [Google Scholar]
- B. Shan, Y. Zhang, G. Monti, T. Li and Y. Xiao. Axial Impact Behavior of FRP-Confined Concrete Stub Columns with Square and Circular Cross Section. Journal of Composites for Construction. 24(3) (2020) 04020013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, D. Maricherla, K. Singh, S. Pang and M. John. Effect of fiber orientation on the structural behavior of FRP wrapped concrete cylinders. Composite Structures. 74(4) (2006) 475-483. [Google Scholar]
- A. Deb, S. Bhattacharyya. Investigation into the Effect of Bonding on FRP-Wrapped Cylindrical Concrete Columns. Journal of Composites for Construction. 14(6) (2010) 706-719. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, A. Duchez, and N. Chouw. Effect of bond on compressive behaviour of flax fibre reinforced polymer tube-confined coir fibre reinforced concrete. Journal of Rnforced Plastics and Composites. 32(4) (2012)273-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.