E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- J.D. Brock, J.L. Richmond. Milling and recycling. Chattanooga, TN: ASTEC, Technical Paper T-127, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaumanis, R.B. Mallick, R. Frank. 100% recycled hot mix asphalt: A review and analysis.Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 92:230-245, (2014).. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. West, J.R. Willis, M. Marasteanu. Improved mix design, evaluation, and materials management practices for hot mix asphalt with high reclaimed asphalt pavement content. Auburn, AL: National Center for Asphalt Technology, Report Number NCHRP. 752, Project Number 09-46, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Kandhal, and R.B. Mallick. Pavement recycling guidelines for state and local governments-participant’s reference book. Auburn, AL: National Center for Asphalt Technology, Report Number FHWA-SA-98-042, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Mogawer, et al. Performance characteristics of plant produced high RAP mixtures. Road Materials and Pavement Design, 13(1):183–208, (2012). doi:10.1080/14680629.2012. 657070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Artamendi, et al. Rejuvenation of bituminous mixtures containing reclaimed asphalt with used vegetable oil. In: 5th international conference bituminous mixtures and pavements, 1–3 June 2011 Thessaloniki, Greece. Thessaloniki: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1024–1033, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Al-Qadi, M.A. Elseififi and S.H. Carpenter. Reclaimed asphalt pavement: a literature review. Spring- field: Illinois Center for Transportation, Report Number FHWA-ICT-07-001, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Willis, et al. Effects of changing virgin binder grade and content on RAP mixture properties. Auburn, AL: National Center for Asphalt Technology, Report Number NCAT 12-03, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. West, et al. Phase IV NCAT pavement test track findings. Auburn, AL: National Center for Asphalt Technology, Report Number NCAT 12-10, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Doyle, I.L. Howard. Rutting and moisture damage resistance of high reclaimed asphalt pavement warm mixed asphalt: loaded wheel tracking vs. conventional methods.Road Materials and Pavement Design, 14(Supp 2), 148-172, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Tran, A. Taylor, R. Willis. Effect of rejuvenator on performance properties of HMA mixtures with high RAP and RAS contents. Auburn, AL: National Center for Asphalt Technology, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tran, R. West, A. Taylor, R. Willis. Evaluation of moderate and high RAP mixtures at laboratory and pavement scales.International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 18(9):851-858, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Karlsson and U. Isacsson. Material-related aspects of asphalt recycling-state-of-the-art. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 18(1):81–92, (2006). doi:10.1061/(ASCE)0899-1561(2006)18:1(81) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Rodríguez-Fernández, P. Lastra-González, I. Indacoechea-Vega, D. Castro-Fresno. Recyclability potential of asphalt mixes containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and industrial by-products. Construction and Building Materials, 195:148-155, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lo Presti, A.J.d.B. Carrión, G. Airey, E. Hajj. Towards 100% recycling of reclaimed asphalt in road surface courses: binder design methodology and case studies. Journal of cleaner production, 131:43-51, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H.M.R.D. Silva, J.R.M Oliveira, C.M.G. Jesus. Are totally recycled hot mix asphalt a sustainable alternative for road paving? Resources Conservation and Recycling, 60, 38 – 48. doi:10.1016/j.resconrec. 2011.11.013, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, L. Xue, W. Xie, Z. You, X. Yang. Laboratory investigation on chemical and rheological properties of bio-asphalt binders incorporating waste cooking oil. Construction and Building Materials, 167:348-358, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaumanis. 100% recycled hot mix asphalt and the use of rejuvenators. Thesis (PhD). Worcester Polytechnic Institute, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Leng, A. Sreeram, R.K. Padhan, Z. Tan. Value-added application of waste PET based additives in bituminous mixtures containing high percentage of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP).Journal of cleaner production, 196:615-625, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Prowell, G. Hurley. Warm-mix asphalt: best practices. Quality Improvement Publication 125, 3rd edn. NAPA, Lanham, MD, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W. Song, B. Huang, X. Shu. Influence of warm-mix asphalt technology and rejuvenator on performance of asphalt mixtures containing 50% reclaimed asphalt pavement.Journal of cleaner production, 192:191-198, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Winas, R. Susanto, S. Jachrizal, S. Sumabrata, H. Pranowo, R. Hadiwardoyo, A. Suyuti. Influence of amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement and asphalt using warm mix asphalt method on asphalt concrete wearing course. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2019, 2114(1). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Suyuti, R.J. Sumabrata, S.P. Hadiwardoyo, D. Iskandar. The use of reclaimed asphalt pavement by adding retona asbuton on asphalt concrete wearing course using the warm mix asphalt method. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2114(1), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Devulapalli, K. Saravanan, G. Sarang. A review on the mechanisms involved in reclaimed asphalt pavement.International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, 2019, 12(2), 185-196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.