E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- K. Ghavami, F.R.D. Toledo, N.P. Barbosa. Behaviour of composite soil reinforced with natural fibers[J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 21(1): 39-48. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Welker, N. Josten. Interface friction of a geomem-brane with a fiber reinforced soil[C]//Geo-Frontiers Congress, 1-8. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yetimoglu, O. Salbas. A study on shear strength of sands reinforced with randomly distributed discrete fibers[J]. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 21(2): 103-110. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Consoli, M.D.T. Casagrande, P.D.M. Prietto, A. Thome. Plate load test on fiber-reinforced soil[J]. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 129(10): 951-955. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.A. Mesbah, J.C. Morel, P. Walker, K. Ghavami. Development of a direct tensile test for compacted earth blocks reinforced with natural fibers[J]. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 16(1): 95-98. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, B.S. Walia, J. Mohan. Compressive strength of fiber reinforced highly compressible clay[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 20(10): 1063-1068. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Consoli, M.A.A. Bassani, L. Festugato. Effect of fiber-reinforcement on the strength of cemented soils[J]. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 28(4): 344-351. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Akbulut, S. Arasan, E. Kalkan. Modification of clayey soils using scrap tire rubber and synthetic fibers[J]. Applied Clay Science, 38(1-2): 23-32. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hamidi, M. Hooresfand. Effect of fiber reinforcement on triaxial shear behavior of cement treated sand[J]. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 36: 1-9. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Tang, B. Shi, W. Gao, F.J. Chen, Y. Cai. Strength and mechanical behavior of short polypropylene fiber reinforced and cement stabilized clayey soil[J]. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 25(3): 194-202. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.