E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang Hongwei, Xi Jun, Xu Yuemei, et al. Discussion on Application of Finite Element Numerical Simulation in Teaching for Materials Mechanics. Higher Education in Chemical Engineering, 2016, 33(02):80-84(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaomin, Sun Zheng. ANSYS and teaching of mechanics of materials. Mechanics in Engineering, 2019, 41(2):222-226(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qin Keli. Application of finite element analysis software in material mechanics simulation experiment. Journal of irrigation and drainage, 2007, 26(S1):60-61(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- KAO Si-ming, LU Xiao-yu, GONG Neng-ping. On Application of Numerical Simulation in Teaching of Material Mechanics. Journal of Southwest China Normal University(Natural Science Edition), 2014, 39(12):209-211(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Long Lianchun, Liu Haihong, Yang Qingsheng. Numerical simulation analysis system for basic concepts of material mechanics. Experimental Technology and Management, 2013, 30(08):86-89(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XU Bing , YIN Guansheng , SHE Bin, et al. Teaching Method Research on Metarial Mechanics by FEA Method. Experiment Science and Technology, 2018, 16(01):82-85(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.