E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Shi quan,Shi xianming,etal. (2016) System decision and modeling [M]. National defense industry press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Shi xianming, jiang guangsheng. (2019) Research on the comprehensive quality training system of undergraduate cadets based on hall’s three-dimensional structure. Modern education.25 : 134-135. [Google Scholar]
- Che li. (2013)Research on college students’ training system based on hall’s three-dimensional structure [J]. China youth student research. 10 : 70-73. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao mei, wang lixin, shi xianming. (2012) A system model for the promotion and transformation of scientific and technological achievements in colleges and universities based on hall’s three-dimensional structure. Value engineering, 31: 237-238. [Google Scholar]
- Shi xianming, xiang kaiquan, zhu dunxiang etal. (2012) Capacity building analysis of “double-member” faculty based on hall three-dimensional structure. The Science Education Article Collects.25: 43-44. [Google Scholar]
- Shi xianming, zheng hui, wang lixin etal. (2016) Research on equipment reliability growth system framework based on hall three-dimensional structure. Equipment construction and development, Shijiazhuang. [Google Scholar]
- Yue zhiyong, ding hui.( 2013) Research on training system of technology innovation methods based on hall three-dimensional structure. Research on scientific management, 5:22-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.