E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang Jiajia, Chen Jinfei et al, “ Investigation of the influence of microgrids high large penetration ratios on power network stability,” Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, vol. 24, pp. 25-30, April 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Peng, Liu Xinghua et al, “ Study on operation control of island microgrid with high renewable energy penetration,” Power System Technology, vol. 42, pp. 779-788, August 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Chengshan, Wu Zhen et al, “ Research on key technologies of microgrid,” Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, vol. 29, pp. 1-9, August 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhaoyu, Ai Qian et al, “ Multi-objective allocation of microgrid in smart distribution network,” Power System Technology, vol. 36, pp. 200-203, June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Chengjin, Huang Minxiang et al, “ Optimization of wind and solar power system based on discrete probability model,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 37, pp. 48-54, March 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Rui, Jin Yan et al, “ An Optimal Dual-layer Configuration of Active Distribution Network Based on Chance-constrained Programming,” Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, vol. 31, pp. 145-154, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ziqiu, Huang Mingxiang et al, “ Optimal energy allocation of microgrid based on reliability and economy by considering characteristics of micro source,” Power System Technology, vol. 38, pp. 1352-1357, June 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Juchuan, Liu Deshun et al, “ Research on power coefficient of wind turbines based on SCADA data,” Renewable Energy, vol. 86, pp. 206-215, October 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Shaobo, Han Minxiao et al, “ A capacity allocation method for distributed PV distribution network based on stochastic prediction error,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 33, pp. 25-32, June 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Juchuan, Liu Deshun et al, “ Research on power coefficient of wind turbines based on SCADA data,” Renewable Energy, vol. 86, pp. 206-215, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Hongliang, Hu Yi et al, “Operation-data-based Assessment of reliability of WTG Power Curve,” Northwest Hydropower, vol. 5, pp. 80-83, June 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zaher A, Mcarthur S et al, “ Online wind turbine fault detection through automated scada data analysis,” Wind Energy, vol. 12, pp. 574-593, October 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kusiak A, Li Wenyan et al, “ The prediction and diagnosis of wind turbine faults,” Renewable Energy, vol. 36, pp. 16-23, October 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.