E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Su Xin-liang, LI Gen-sheng, SHEN Zhonghou, YUE Chun-hong.Progress in coiled tubing drilling Technology research and Application. Natural Gas Industry,2008,(08):55-57+66+140. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hongwei.Mechanical analysis of coiled tubing. China University of Petroleum,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Gang. Research on the influence of coiled tubing drilling torque on buckling and friction. Southwest Petroleum College,1999. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yan, Gu Jiangrui, Wang Junliang.Innovation of coiled tubing traction technology. Foreign Oil Field Engineering, 2009, (03):31-33+54. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuming, XIA Hongnan, Wang Can.Technology for reducing drag and increasing speed of coiled tubing Drilling. Liaoning Chemical Industry,2014,(09):1165-1167. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhiqi, ZHANG Xiliang, Shi Hongjuan, Zhang Fenghui.Technical Status and Development Trend of downhole retractors. Petroleum Pipes and Instruments,2015,(04):8-10.Shen Zhonghou Li Gensheng Wang Ruihe. Application and Prospects of Water Jet Technology in Petroleum Engineering. Engineering Science, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, LI Xiaohui, ZHU Yuquan. Research on the reverse thrust of conical nozzle water jet. Machine tool and hydraulics,2007, (04):139-141+144. [Google Scholar]
- Labus T J, Association W J T. Fluid jet technology : fundamentals and applications. Water Jet Technology Association, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Korde U A. Study of a jet-propulsion method for an underwater vehicle. Ocean Engineering, 2004, 31(10):1205-1218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daugherty, RobertL. Fluid Mechanics With Engineering Applications . McGraw-Hill, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Y U, Tingkan L U. Numerical Simulation Study on Structure Design and Parameters Optimization of High Pressure Water Jet Cutting Nozzle. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.