E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- WANG Tianyu, QU Lina, Ni Lizhi, et al. Early warning of karst tunnel collapse risk based on uncertainty measurement theory[J].Journal of Xi’an University of Science and Technology,2020,40(02):284-291. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Xiaoyong. Tunnel Collapse risk Warning Model Based on Efficacy Coefficient Method and Geological Prediction and its Applications[J].Highway Engineering,2015,40(02):59-63. [Google Scholar]
- MA Shiwei, HAN Xuequan, LIAO Kai,et al. Warning Standards Study of Real-time Monitoring for Anti-collapse in Large Cross-section Tunnel of Soft and Weak Surrounding Rock [J].Journal of railway engineering society, 2014,31(09): 88-92. [Google Scholar]
- MA Shiwei, HAN Xuequan, LIAO Kai. Rail-Time Monitoring and Early Alarms for Collapse Prevention in a Shallow Loess Tunnel with a Large Section[J].Modern tunneling technology,2014,51(02):11-15+22. [Google Scholar]
- WU Ke, MA Mingyue, LI Shucai. Monitoring Measurement and Evaluation of Stability in Fujiachong Tunnel[J].Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering,2012,8(03): 543-548. [Google Scholar]
- XUE Yiguo, LI Shucai, ZHANG Qingsong, et al. Prediction and early-waning technology of geological hazards in tunnel informational construction[J].Journal of Shandong University (Engineering Science), 2008(05):25-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.