E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- XIAO Ming. (2000)Three-Dimensional Numerical Model of Construction Process for Underground Openin. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 22(4) :421-425 . [Google Scholar]
- Aydan Ö, Ohta Y, Geniş M, et al. (2010)Response and Stability of Underground Structures in Rock Mass during Earthquakes. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 43(6):857-875. [Google Scholar]
- Goh A T C, Zhang W. (2012)Reliability assessment of stability of underground rock caverns. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 55:157-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karakus M, Fowell R J. (2003)Effects of different tunnel face advance excavation on the settlement by FEM. Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology,18(5):513-523. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Yu H, Liu Y, et al. (2008)Results from in-situ monitoring of displacement, bolt load, and disturbed zone of a powerhouse cavern during excavation process. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 45(8): 1519-1525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.