E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Naghibi S A, Pourghasemi H R, Dixon B, 2016. GIS-based groundwater potential mapping using boosted regression tree, classification and regression tree, and random forest machine learning models in Iran. Environmental Monitoring & Assessment. 188(1):1-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourenane H, Bouhadad Y, Guettouche M S, 2014. GIS-based landslide susceptibility approaches in the city of Constantine (Northeast Algeria). Bulletin of Engineering Geology & the Environment. 74(2):337-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan S, 2009. A spatial decision support system for extracting the core factors and thresholds for landslide susceptibility map. Engineering Geology. 108(3-4):237-251. [Google Scholar]
- Carrara A, 1983. Multivariate models for landslide hazard evaluation. Journal of the International Association for Mathematical Geology. 15(15):403-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elayaraja S, Ganapathy G P, 2015. Evaluation of seismic hazard and potential of earthquake-induced landslides of the Nilgiris, India. Natural Hazards. on line first (3):1-19. [Google Scholar]
- Myronidis D, Papageorgiou C, Theophanous S, 2015. Landslide susceptibility mapping based on landslide history and analytic hierarchy process (AHP). Natural Hazards. 1-19. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z, Tang Y, Yang Y, et al., 2008. Relief degree of land surface and its influence on population distribution in China. Journal of Geographical Sciences. 18(2):237-246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hongjian, 2015. Risk Assessment of Disaster Chain: Experience from Wenchuan Earthquake-induced Landslides in China. Journal of Mountain Science. 12(5):1169-1180. [Google Scholar]
- Lee C T, Huang C C, Lee J F, 2008. Statistical approach to earthquake-induced landslide susceptibility. Engineering Geology. 100(1–2):43-58. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S, Talib J A, 2005. Probabilistic landslide susceptibility and factor effect analysis. Environmental Geology. 47(7):982-990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.