E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- M.H.Faber.M.G. Stewart.Risk Assessment for Civil Engineering Facilities: critical Overview and Discussion[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2003, 80: 173-184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Einstein H.H., Chiaverio P., and Kappel U. Risk Analysis for the Under Tunnel[J]. Tunnels & Tunnelling. 1994, 26(11): 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Einstein H.H. The Decision Aids for Tunnelling an Update[J]. Transportation Research Record. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Aliahmadi A., Sadjadi S. J, Jafar-Eskandari M. Design a New Intelligence Expert Decision Making Using Game Theory and Fuzzy AHP to Risk Management in Design Construction and Operation of Tunnel Projects(Case Studies: Result Tunnel[J]. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2010: 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Likhitruangsilp, Veerasak. Analysis of Risk Response Measures for Tunneling Projects[J]. Construction Research Congress 2012: Construction Challenges in a Flat Word Proceedings of the 2012 Construction Research Congress, 2012(5): 258-267. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.