E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- D. A. FARRELL E L G A W E L. The effect of water content on axial strain in a loam soil under tension and compression [J]. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1967, 31(4): 445-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. THAM Y K C, C. A. TANG. Numerical Simulation of the Failure Process of Rocks [J]. Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, 2001, 4(4): 239-252. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. CHEN C A T, R.Q. HUANG. A double rock sample model for rockbursts [J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 1997, 34(6): 991-1000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TANG C A, YANG W T, FU Y F, et al. A new approach to numerical method of modelling geological processes and rock engineering problems — continuum to discontinuum and linearity to nonlinearity [J]. Engineering Geology, 1998, 49(3–4): 207-214. [Google Scholar]
- TANG C A, KAISER P K. Numerical Simulation of Cumulative Damage and Seismic Energy Release During Brittle Rock Failure—Part I: Fundamentals [J] . International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 1998, 35(2): 113-121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. HAO C W, Y. ZHOU. Numerical Analysis of Blast-Induced Stress Waves in a Rock Mass with Anisotropic Continuum Damage Models Part 1 : Equivalent Material Property Approach [J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2002, 35(2): 79-94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.