E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Lin Bingxian, Zhou Liangchen, Lu Guonian. Construction method of three-dimensional geological body model controlled by virtual drilling [J]. Journal of Earth Information Science, (2013), 15(05). 672-679. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Guodong, Mao Weichen, Xie Chun, Xu Jie. Research on the application of Revit three-dimensional formation information model rapid modeling method [C]. Engineering Survey Branch of Chinese Architectural Society. Proceedings of the 15th National Conference on Engineering Geophysical and Geotechnical Testing. Engineering Survey Branch of China Architectural Society: Engineering Survey Branch of China Architectural Society, (2017):62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Jianlin. Three-dimensional geological modeling based on BIM——Taking a project in Wuzhifeng, Zhangjiang New District, Ganzhou as an example[J]. Fujian Construction, (2020)(03):118-121. [Google Scholar]
- Chu Shili, Xia Mianli, Feng Mingming, Jiang Hualong, Ying Sheng. Research on Creation Method of Geotechnical Engineering Three-dimensional Geological Model Based on BIM technology[J]. Tunnel construction.2020,(39):152-157. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yin, Yang Wunian, Yang Ronghao, Zeng Tao. Improvement of DEM interpolation algorithm based on moving surface fitting algorithm and weighted average algorithm [J]. Surveying and Mapping,(2010), 33(04): 168-171. [Google Scholar]
- Discipline Group of Surveying Adjustment, School of Surveying and Mapping, Wuhan University. Error Theory and Basis of Surveying Adjustment [M].Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.