E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Yunhui Y , Ping Y , Haibo W . Thermal field numerical analysis of artificial thawing of horizontal freezing soil wall[J]. Journal of Nanjing Forestry University(Natural Sciences Edition), 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Ting-Hong Z , Dong W , Gui-Quan B I , et al. Numerical analysis of ground thaw subsidence caused by artificial horizontal ground freezing[J]. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
-  Xiao-Bin W , Ping Y , Ting Z , et al. 3-D finite element analysis of melting temperature field in hield tunneling horizontal freezing reinforcing engineering[J]. Journal of Pla University of ence & Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Bhardwaj S , Singh S K . Model study and 3-D numerical analysis of vertical micropile subjected to oblique pullout loads[J]. International journal of geotechnical engineering, 2017, 11(4):405-417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall, Douglas Ralph. Numerical Solutions of Nonlinear Free-Surface Wave Problems (Numerical Analysis, Filtering, Artificial Viscosity)[J]. 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Feng-Tian Y , Pei-Yun Q , Guo-Xiang Y , et al. Numerical calculation of tunnel cross passage construction underneath river[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Hu X D , Ji B Y . Optimization of Double-Ring-Pipe Freezing Scheme for Tunnel Cross-Passage Construction[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 446-449:2262-2266. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Jiajie, Zhang Ming. SIMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION FOR THERMAL SYSTEM IN GROUND ARTIFICIAL FREEZING[J]. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology: English Edition, 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.