E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Skole DL, Chomentowski W, Salas WA. et al. (1994) Physical and human dimensions of deforestation in Amazonia. BioScience, 44:314-322. [Google Scholar]
- Kienast F. (1993) Analysis of historic landscape patterns with a geofraphical information system-a methodological outline. Landscape ecology, 8:103-118. [Google Scholar]
- Iverson L, Prasad A. (1998) Estimating regional plant biodiversity with GIS modelling. Diversity and Distributions, 4:49-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang H, Wu W, Yang P, et al. (2009) Recent progresses of land use and land cover change (LUCC) models. Acta Geographica Sinica –Chinses Edition, 64: 456-468. [Google Scholar]
- Li X (1999). Change of arable land area in China during the past 20 years and its policy implications. Journal of Natural Resources, 14: 329-333 [Google Scholar]
- Li, M, Zhang H. (2003). Provincial difference in cultivated land and grain productivity in China. Resources Science, 25: 49-56. [Google Scholar]
- Shi P, Pan Y, CHEN J, et al. (1999) Land use/cover change and environmental security in Shenzhen region. Journal of Natural Resources, 14: 293-299 [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Ren Z. (2007). Research on the Value of Soil and Water Conservation in Loess Plateau in Northern Shaanxi Province. Scientia Agricultura Sinica, 40:2796-2803. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Kuang W, Zhang Z, et al. (2014) Spatiotemporal characteristics, patterns, and causes of land-use changes in China since the late 1980s. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 24: 195-210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Ning J, Kuang W, et al. (2018) Spatiotemporal patterns and characteristics of land-use change in China during 2010–2015. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 28: 547-562. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.