E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Yu Yang, Zhang Min, Qian Shanqin, et al. (2010) Current status and development of water quality of lakes in Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau[J]. Journal of Lake Sciences, 22(6): 820-828. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S W, Hwang S J, Lee S, et al. (2009) Landscape ecological approach to the relationships of land use patterns in watersheds to water quality characteristics [J]. Landscape and Urban Planning, 92(2): 80-89. [Google Scholar]
- Tran et al. (2010) Land-use proximity as a basis for assessing stream water quality in New York State (USA)[J]. Ecological Indicators, 10: 727-733. [Google Scholar]
- Hongmei Bu et al. (2014) Relationships between land use patterns and water quality in Taizi River basin, China[J]. Ecological Indicators, 41: 187-197. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chang, Liu Hongyan, Chen Zhu, et al. (2018) Response relationship between land-use change and water quality in Hongfeng Lake basin based on GIS[J]. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 37(6): 1232-1239. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y N, Wang J L, Chen G J, et al. (2016) Relationship between land use pattern and water quality change in Fuxian Lake basin[J]. Remote Sensing for Land and Resources, 28(1):159-165. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.