E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhang, Y. (2016) Exploration and treatment design of a geological hazard in the north of Henan Province, Thesis of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, C.B., Du, Y.B., Tong, Y.Q. (2016) Development characteristics and formation mechanism of Litang luanshibao high speed and long distance landslide on the eastern edge of Qinghai Tibet Plateau, Geological Bulletin of China,35(8):1332-1345. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, X., Tao, Y. (2007) Relationship between landslide and debris flow and precipitation under different geological and geomorphic conditions in Yunnan Province, Meteorological Monthly, 33(9): 33-39. [Google Scholar]
- Luxmoore R.J.(1981)Microporosity, mesoporosity, and macroporosity of soil, Soil Science Society of America Journal,(03):671-672 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, W.W., Yu, S.Q., Zhou, G.M.(2002) Study on water conservation function of different forest plants in Anji area, Acta Agriculturae Universitatis Jiangxiensis,24(25):635-639 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.T.(1981) Influence of forest on Runoff in Guancen mountain forest area of Shanxi Province, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation,(4):56-61 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.W., Tang, C., Li,T.F.(2009) Study on the relationship between geological disasters and rainfall patterns, Journal of Engineering Geology, 17(5): 656-661 [Google Scholar]
- Cui, P., Ma, D.T., Chen, N.S.(2003) Formation, evolution and Disaster Reduction Countermeasures of ice lake outburst debris flow, Quaternary Sciences, 23(6): 621-628 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y.B.(2018) Research on Risk Control and System Perfection of Emergency Command System, Journal of Catastrophology , 33(3):184-189 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.