E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Infrastructure and Resilience|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- M. Farkan, D. Djokosetiyanto, R. S. Widjaja, Kholil, Widiatmaka, Suitability on shrimp cultivation pond with constraint of water quality, soil quality, and infrastructure in banten coastal bay Indonesia. J. Segara 13, 1, 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sitorus, B. Widigdo, B. W. Lay, K. Soewardi, Estimation of Coastal Zone Carrying Capacity for Brackish Water Culture Development Based on the Biodegradation Rate of Shrimp Culture Effluent in Coastal Waters of Serang Regency. J. Ilmu-Ilmu Perairan dan Perikanan Indonesia 12, 2, 97-105 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sarjito, M. Apriliani, D. Afriani, dan A.H. C. Haditomo, The agent that causes vibriosis in vaname shrimp (Litopenaus vanammei) which is cultivated intensively in Kendal, J. Kelautan Tropis 8, 3, 189-196 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Flegel, Historic emergence, impact and current status of shrimp pathogens in Asia, J. of Invertebrate Pathology, 110, 166–173 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, FAO/MARD Technical Workshop on Early Mortality Syndrome (EMS) or Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Syndrome (AHPNS) of Cultured Shrimp, FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Report, 25-27 June 2013, Hanoi, Vietnam (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Á. M. Mathiesen, The progressive management pathway for aquaculture biosecurity (PMB/AB) – a new initiative. OIE global conference on aquatic animal health, 2-4 April 2019, Santiago, Chile (2019) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Aquatic biosecurity: a key for sustainable aquaculture development, Committee on fisheries- sub-committee on aquaculture fifth session, 27 September-1 October 2010, Phuket (201) [Google Scholar]
- J. Delabbioa, B. R. Murphyb, G. R. Johnsonc, S. L. McMullin, An assessment of biosecurity utilization in the recirculation sector of finfish aquaculture in the United States and Canada, J. Aquaculture 424, 165-179 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Palic, A. D. Scarfe, C. I. Walster, A standardized approach for meeting national and international aquaculture biosecurity requirements for preventing, controlling, and eradicating infectious diseases. J. of applied Aquaculture, 27, 185–219 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.