E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. Magnaghi. The Urban village: a charter for democracy and local self-sustainable development (Zed, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Cultural Heritage Counts for Europe Report, 9 (CHCfE Consortium, Krakow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. McCormik, S. Anderberg, L. Coenen, L. Neij. Advancing Sustainable Urban Transformation, Journal of Cleaner Transformation, 50 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stojanovic, P. Mitkovic, P, M. Mitkovic. The Scenario method in urban planning, Facta Universitatis, Series: Architecture and Civil Engineering, 12(1), 81-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Yin. Studi Kasus: Desain & Metode (RajaGrafindo Persada, Jakarta, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. Groat, D. Wang. Architectural Research Method, 421 (John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jonas. A Scenario for Design. Design Issues, 17(2), 64 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Tevis, Robert. Creating the Future: Goal Oriented Scenario Planning, Future, 42, 339 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Frank, Envisioning Our First Principles Predecessors: Legacies of Climatization in Ancient Anatolian Structures, in A. K. Walczak (ed.), Envisioning Architecture: Image, Perception, and Communication of Heritage (Lodz University of Technology, Lakowa, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Urry. Gazing on History, in D. Boswell, J. Evans (eds.), Representing the Nation: A Reader, Histories, Heritage and Museums, (Routledge, London, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Choay, The Invention of the Historic Monument, 120-121 (Cambridge University Press, Seuil, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- K. Robin, Tradition and Translation: National Culture in Its Global Context, in D. Boswell, J. Evans (eds.), Representing the Nation: A Reader, Histories, Heritage and Museums, London: (Routledge, London, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hewison, The Climate of Decline, in D. Boswell, J. Evans (eds.) Representing the Nation: A Reader, Histories, Heritage and Museums (Routledge, London, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Morpeth, H. Yan, Tourism Planning, in N.D. Morpeth, H. Yan, Planning for Tourism, towards a Sustainable Future, 8 (CABI, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, Boston, MA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jelic, M. Jandric, M. Zivkovic, Z. Milovancevic, Determinant of Household and Regional Rural Areas, Agriculture & Forestry, 61, 143-148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharma, Globalisation and Rural Development, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 68(2), 265-267 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schroder, Towards an Architecture of Territories, in J. Schroder, M. Carta, M. Ferretti, B. Lino (eds.), Territories, Rural-Urban Strategies, 14-35 (Jovis, Berlin, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hunter, Sustainable Tourism as an Adaptive Paradigm, Annals of Tourism Research, 24 (4), 850–867 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Slee, H. Farr, P. Snowdon, Sustainable Tourism and the Local Economy, in M. J. Stabler (ed.), Tourism and Sustainability: Principles to Practice, 69-87 (CABI, Wallingford, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- World Heritage Convention, UNESCO, Sustainable Tourism; UNESCO World Heritage and Sustainable Heritage Tourism Programme, https://whc.unesco.org/en/tourism/, Accessed Date 09/04/2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Working Papers, Tourism Strategies and Rural Development, II, 4 (OECD, Paris, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hapke, Rural Development, in B. Warf (ed.), Encyclopedia of Geography (SAGE, Los Angeles, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.