E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Health and Epidemiology|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- BBC, https://www.bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2011/08/110810_indonesia_tsu nami,10 August 2011. [Online]. Available: https://www.bbc.com/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2011/08/110810_indonesia_tsunami. [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, "https://bnpb.go.id/," 10 May 2020. [Online]. Available: https://bnpb.go.id/. [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, "https://bnpb.cloud/dibi/," 10 May 2020. [Online]. Available: https://bnpb.cloud/dibi/. [Google Scholar]
- S. Retnowati, Intervensi Psikososial Saat bencana, Jakarta: Erlangga, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gregor, "Resilience after Disaster," The Australian Psychological Society : Inpsych Pub, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Reivich and A. Shatte, The Resilience Factor: 7 Keys to Finding Your Inner Strength and Overcoming Life's Hurdles, Potter, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sari and B. Satria, "RESILIENSI MASYARAKAT DENGAN DISASTER PREPAREDNESS," (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Morrisey and J. P. Reser, "Evaluating the effectiveness of psychological preparedness advice in community cyclone preparedness materials," Australian Journal of Emergency Management, Vol. 18 No. 2,, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulch, "Psychological preparedness for natural hazards– improving disaster preparedness policy and practice," (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Palupi, "Psychological Preparedness for Disaster (PPD)/ Kesiapan Psikologis Menghadapi Bencana (KPB)," (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Smith, J. Dalen and K. Wiggins, "The Brief Resilience Scale: Assessing the Ability to Bounce Back," International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Hartini, "Residents’ resilience in flood prone area in Bojonegoro," Masyarakat, Kebudayaan dan Politik Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 114-120, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NHCC, "https://hazards.colorado.edu/uploads/basicpage/Zulch.pdf," 23 August 2016. [Online]. Available: https://hazards.colorado.edu/uploads/basicpage/Zulch.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ni'am and A. H. Try, "Kolaborasi Menuju Resiliensi : Pengalaman Pemuda Ende dalam Pengurangan Risiko Bencana," JURNAL STUDI PEMUDA • Vol. 2, No. 1, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.