E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Public Health and Epidemiology|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- E. Mardelina and A. Muhson, "MAHASISWA BEKERJA DAN DAMPAKNYA PADA AKTIVITAS BELAJAR DAN PRESTASI," Jurnal Economia, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Lenaghan and K. Sengupta, "Role Conflict, Role Balance and Affect: A Model of Well-being of the Working Student," Hofstra University, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. J. Wolbers, "Learning and working: double statuses in youth transitions within the European Union," Maastricht, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P. Robert and E. Saar, "Learning and Working: The Impact of the ‘Double Status Position’ on the Labour Market Entry Process of Graduates in CEE Countries," European Sociological Review, p. 742–754, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Daulay and F. Rola, "Perbedaan Self Regulated Learning antara Mahasiswa yang Bekerja dan yang Tidak Bekerja," Universitas Sumatera Utara, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Metriana and E. Lataruva, "Studi Komparatif Pengaruh Motivasi, Perilaku Belajar, Self-Efficacy Dan Status Kerja Terhadap Prestasi Akademik Antara Mahasiswa Bekerja Dan mahasiswa Tidak Bekerja (Studi Pada Mahasiswa S1 Fakultas Ekonomika Dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro)," Semarang, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Finney, E. Stergiopoulos, J. Hensel, S. Bonato and C. S. Dewa, "Organizational stressors associated with job stress and burnout in correctional officers: a systematic review," BMC public health, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Buda and J. A. Lenaghan, "Engagement in Multiple Roles: An Investigation of the Student-Work Relationship," Journal of Behavioral & Applied Management, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Ryff, "Psychological well-being in adult life," Current directions in psychological science, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. &. D. M. A. Yasin, "The relationship between social support and psychological problems among students," International Journal of Business and Social Science, p. 1, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Cohen and S. L. Syme, Social support and health, London: Academic Press, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Sarafino, Health Psychology Biopsychosoctal Interactions Fourth Ethtion, United States: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Apollo and A. Cahyadi, Konflik peran ganda perernpuan menikah yang bekerja ditinjau dari dukungan sosial keluarga dan penyesuaian diri, Widya Warta, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruhn and B. Philips, "Measuring social support: A synthesis of current approaches," Journal of Behavioral Medicine, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Sarafino and T. W. Smith, Health psychology: Biopsychosocial interactions, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Zimet, N. W. Dahlem, S. G. Zimet and G. K. Farley, "The Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support.," Journal of Personality Assessment, pp. 30-41, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Palupi, "Psychological Wellbeing of Elderly People in Indonesia: Javanese Psychological Wellbeing Perspective," Studia Universitatis Moldaviae, pp. 177-180, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.