E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Decision Support System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Yadav, M, & Rahman, Z. (2017). Telematics and Informatics Measuring consumer perception of social media marketing activities in e-commerce industry: Scale development and validation. Telematics and Informatics. https://doi.Org/10.1016/j.tele.2017.06.001 [Google Scholar]
- Tan, G. W., Lee, V., Hew, J., and Ooi, K. (2018). The interactive mobile social media advertising: The imminent approach to advertise tourism products and services? Telematics and Informatics. https://doi.Org/10.1016/i.tele.2018.09.005 [Google Scholar]
- Jacobson, J., Gruzd, A., and Hemandez-garcia, A. (2019). Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services Social media marketing : Who is watching the watchers ? (September 2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2019.03.001 [Google Scholar]
- Ha, S., Huang, R., and Park, J. (2019). Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services Persuasive brand messages in social media : A mental imagery processing perspective. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 48(January), 41–49. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2019.01.006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Corral, G., Zubielqui, D., Fryges, H., and Jones, J. (2017). Technological Forecasting & Social Change Social media , open innovation and HRM : Implications for performance. (March 2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2017.07.014 [Google Scholar]
- Choi, Y. K., Seo, Y., Wagner, U., and Yoon, S. (2018). Matching luxury brand appeals with attitude functions on social media across cultures •. Journal of Business Research, (September), 0–1. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2018.10.003 [Google Scholar]
- Sano, Natsuki, Kimura, Fuminori (2017). ScienceDirect Estimation of Customer Questionnaire [Google Scholar]
- Juntunen, M., Ismagilova, E., and Oikarinen, E. (2019). B2B brands on Twitter : Engaging users with a varying combination of social media content objectives , strategies , and tactics. Industrial Marketing Management, (March), 0–1. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2019.03.001 [Google Scholar]
- Jung, A. (2017). Computers in Human Behavior The influence of perceived ad relevance on social media advertising : An empirical examination of a mediating role of privacy concern. Computers in Human Behavior, 70, 303–309. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2017.01.008 [Google Scholar]
- Rademaker, C. A., Royne, M. B., and Wahlund, R. (2015). Eco-harmful media perceptions and consumer response to advertising. Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, 799–807. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.08.071 [Google Scholar]
- Guan, Xie Lishan, Xinhua Huan, and Tzung-cheng (2019). Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management A case study of hotel frontline employees. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management 39. 76-86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Liang-hsuan, and Ko Wen-chang (2009). Fuzzy approaches to quality fuction deployment for new product design. Fuzzy Sets and Systems 160. 2620-2639 [Google Scholar]
- Howells, K., and Ertugan, A. (2018). ScienceDirect ScienceDirect Applying fuzzy logic for sentiment analysis of social media network data in marketing. Procedia Computer Science, 120, 664–670. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.293 [Google Scholar]
- Sularto, Lana, Yunitasari Tristyanti (2015). User Requirements Analysis for Restaurant POS and Accounting Application Using Quality Function Deployment. Social and Behavioral Sciences 169. 266-280 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.