E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Decision Support System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. Gaskell, The evolution and evaluation of massive open online courses: MOOCs in motion, vol. 33, no. 1. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Shapiro, C. H. Lee, N. E. Wyman Roth, K. Li, M. Çetinkaya-Rundel, and D. A. Canelas, “Understanding the massive open online course (MOOC) student experience: An examination of attitudes, motivations, and barriers,” Comput. Educ., vol. 110, pp. 35–50, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ocampo et al., “Public service quality evaluation with SERVQUAL and AHP-TOPSIS: A case of Philippine government agencies,” Socioecon. Plann. Sci., vol. 68, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Souri, F. Sajjadian, R. Sheikh, and S. S. Sana, “Grey SERVQUAL method to measure consumers’ attitudes towards green products - A case study of Iranian consumers of LED bulbs,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 177, pp. 187–196, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. X. Li, Y. Wang, and C. L. P. Chen, “Dempster–Shafer structure based fuzzy logic system for stochastic modeling,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., vol. 56, pp. 134–142, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gupta, A. Jain, and N. Joshi, “Fuzzy Logic in Natural Language Processing - A Closer View,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 132, pp. 1375–1384, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ijadi Maghsoodi, A. Saghaei, and A. Hafezalkotob, “Service quality measurement model integrating an extended SERVQUAL model and a hybrid decision support system,” Eur. Res. Manag. Bus. Econ., vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 151–164, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Alam and M. Mondal, “Assessment of sanitation service quality in urban slums of Khulna city based on SERVQUAL and AHP model: A case study of railway slum, Khulna, Bangladesh,” J. Urban Manag., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 20–27, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Miranda, P. Tavares, and R. Queiró, “Perceived service quality and customer satisfaction: A fuzzy set QCA approach in the railway sector,” J. Bus. Res., vol. 89, no. December, pp. 371–377, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu et al., “Applying the fuzzy SERVQUAL method to measure the service quality in certification & inspection industry,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., vol. 26, pp. 508–512, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.