E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A.V. Senchik, A.A. Toushkin The state and economic use of wild animal populations in the Amur region, Far Eastern Agrarian Bulletin, 4 (52), 86 – 93 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Lumbunov, A.B. Zhamsaev, S.B. Yeshizhamsoeva Morphological, chemical composition and nutritional value of meat of wild ungulates (red deer, roe deer) of Buryatia, Bulletin of the Buryat State Agricultural Academy, 4 (41), 150 – 153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Okhremenko Comparative characteristics of meat productivity and meat quality of representatives of domesticated and wild populations of the deer family, Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of agricultural sciences, 21 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Senchik, Y.S. Guretskaya, , M.A. Bormotov, A.V. Ryabchenko, I. Hiromasa The age and sex gradation of population Siberian roe deer (Capreolus pugargus Pall), the red deer (Cervus elaphus xantropygus) and the elk (Alces alces cameloides) in the Amur region and the Republic of Buryatia, Int. Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 9(11), 1592-1602, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Senchik, A. Ryabchenko, Yu. Guretskaya, M. Bormotov, S. Bochkarev. Hunting dogs for hunting wild ungulates (Sus Scrofa Ussuricus, Alces Alces Cameloides, Cervus Elaphus Xanthopygus, Capreolus Pygargus Pallas) on fhe hunting grounds in Siberia and Far East of Russia. 12th Sym on Wild Boar and Other Suids 4-7.9.2018 in Lázně Bělohrad, Czech Republic, Mendel University in Brno, ISBN (print) 978-80-7509-651-7, 28-35(2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Senchik, A. Pavlov, Yu. Guretskaya, M. Bormotov, I. Hiromasa,Y Sato The Influence of the brown bear (Ursus Arctos) Population increase on the populations of wild ungulates in the republic of Buryatia and the Amur Region, Asian journal of water, Environment and pollution, 41-48., (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Senchik, V. Tikhonchuk, O. Ran, S. Bochkarev A description of principal forage crops used for extra nutrition of wild ungulates (Sus Scrofa Ussuricus, Alces Alces Cameloides, Cervus Elaphus Xanthopygus, Capreolus Pygargus Pallas) in Siberia and the Far East of Russia. 12th International Symposium on Wild Boar and Other Suids. Conference proseedings, 41-48., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sato, A.V. Senchik, F.T. Van Manen Preliminary comparisons of brown bear ecology among inland, coastal, and island populations. Journal of Rakuno Gakuen University. Natural Science book, 42, 1, 59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beliaev, et al. E3S Web of Conferences 164, 06029 (2020) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/202016406029 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.