E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A. Uijttewaal, S. Chapuis, G. Crocq, P. Lépée, Advances in methods for harvesting and storing forage legumes, Article@Quoi de neufenmatière derécolte et conservation des légumineusesfourragères, Fourrages, 227, pp. 157-166 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, H. Li, J. Wang, M. Yang, Z. Zong, Zhang, Compression and stress relaxation characteristics of Alfalfa during Rotary Compression, BioResources, 14 (2), pp. 3860-3872 (2019) DOI: 10.15376/biores.14.2.3860-3872 [Google Scholar]
- X. Wei, S. Shangli, Q. Juan, V.R. Squires, H. Limin, Z. Wenyu, W. Xingzhong, W. Yongfu, N. Xingze, L. Changbo, L. Peng, C. Shaofang, Effect of different processing methods on the quality of Alfalfa Hay, Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 12 (6), pp. 689-693 (2013) DOI: 10.3923/javaa.2013.689.693 [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Román, O. Hensel Numerical simulations and experimental measurements on the distribution of air and drying of roundhay bales, Biosystems Engineering, 122, pp. 1-15 (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2014.03.008 [Google Scholar]
- D. Gao, D. Wang, J. Li, Y. Liu, X. Qiao, Design and test of logarithmic spiral round baler chamber. NongyeJixieXuebao/Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 46 (7) (2015) DOI: 10.6041/j.issn.1000-1298.2015.07.018 [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, Y. Zhang, M. Yang, A. Wang, J. Wang, D. Liu, J. Gao, H. Li,. Stress relaxation behavior and modeling of alfalfa during rotary compression. NongyeGongchengXuebao, Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 34 (16), pp. 50-56 (2018) DOI: 10.11975/j.issn.1002-6819.2018.16.007 [Google Scholar]
- J. Lei, D. Wang, Q. Zhang, X. Yang, L. Li, C. Li, Experiment on stress relaxation characteristics of intact rice straw during rotary compression. NongyeGongchengXuebao, Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 31 (8), pp. 76-83 (2015) DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1002-6819.2015.08.012 [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Osobov Mechanical technology of feed. Moscow, Kolos (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Vardanyan, V. I. Andreev, N. M. Atarov, A. A. Gorshkov Resistance of materials with the basics of elasticity and plasticity. Ed. G S Vardanyan and N M Atarova. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. Moscow, INFRA-M (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov G, et al. E3S Web of Conferences 175, 12015 (2020) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/202017512015 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.