E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Dai Xiaohu. Present situation and opportunity of municipal sludge treatment and disposal in China[J]. Science and Technology of Construction, 2011,(19):55–59. [Google Scholar]
- Manara P, Zabaniotou A. Towards sewage sludge based biofuels via thermochemical conversion–A review [J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2012, 16 (5): 2566–2582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edgecombe L, Manning A. Origin and nature of ash: Sampling and analysis[J]. Journal of the Institute of Fuel, 1952, 25: 166–187. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, LI Weidong,et al. Effect of sludge on the melting point of Shenfu coal ash[J].Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 2009,37(4):416–420. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yingjia.Study on phase change and melting characteristics of sludge/coal ash residue[D].Changsha university of science and technology,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Changya.Study on ash fusion characteristics of different kinds of sludge and coal combustion [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhi. Study on mineral transformation process and melting characteristics of blended coal ash[D]. Zhejiang University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jianguo, Liu Zhi, et al. Mineral transformation process and melting characteristics of blended coal ash[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2008, 28 (14): 61–66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Limeng, Dong Xinguang, et al..Effect of kaolin on slagging characteristics and phase change of Zhundong coal[J]. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology, 2015,43(10):1176–1181 [Google Scholar]
- He Peiao, Zhang Zhongxiao.Experimental study on slagging characteristics of power coal in China [J]. Power Engineering, 1987, (02): 1–11+63. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongxing, Chen Chunyuan. Study on comprehensive discriminant index of slagging characteristics of power coal [J]. Thermal Power Generation, 1994, (03): 36–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.