E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||CO2 Sequestration and Deep Geothermal Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- IPCC-Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage. Chapter 5 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Kim, J. Xue, T. Matsuoka, “Experimental study on CO2 monitoring and saturation with combined P-wave velocity and resistivity.” SPE Journal, SPE 130284 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Shi, Z. Q. Xue, S. Durucan, “Seismic monitoring and modelling of supercritical CO2 injection into a water-saturated sandstone: Interpretation of P-wave velocity data.” Intl. J. Greenhouse Gas Control, 1(4) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Brie, F. Pampuri, A. F. Marsala, O. Meazza, “Shear sonic interpretation in gas-bearing sands.” Proc. SPE Ann. Tech. Conf. & Exhb., Dallas, Texas (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Endres, R. Knight, “The effects of pore-scale fluid distribution on the physical-properties of partially saturated tight sandstones.” J. Appl. Phys. 69(2) (1991). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Biot, “General theory of three-dimensional consolidation.” J. Appl. Phys. 12 (1941). [Google Scholar]
- F. Gassmann, “Über die elastizität poröser medien.” Viertel Naturforsch Ges Zürich 96 (1951). [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Berryman. Origin of Gassman’s equations.” Geophysics, 64 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Wood A Textbook of Sound Bell and Sons LTD, London (1941). [Google Scholar]
- M. Batzle, Z. J. Wang, “Seismic properties of pore fluids.” Geophysics, 57(11) (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.