E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||CO2 Sequestration and Deep Geothermal Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- S. J. Baines, R. H. Worden, Geological Storage of Carbon Dioxide. Geological Society, 233 (1) (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bachu, Sequestration of CO2 in geological media: criteria and approach for site selection in response to climate change. Energ. Convers. Manage., 41, 953-970, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Settari, R. B. Sullivan, The Modeling of the Effect of Water Blockage and Geomechanics in Waterfracs. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharma, S. Agrawal, Impact of Liquid Loading in Hydraulic Fractures on Well Productivity. SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cherblanc, J. Berthonneau, P. Bromblet, V. Huon, Influence of Water Content on the Mechanical Behaviour of Limestone: Role of the Clay Minerals Content. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 49 (6), (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. O. Ojala, The effect of CO2 on the mechanical properties of reservoir and cap Rock. Energy Procedia, 4, 5392-5397 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lamy-Chappuis, D. Angus, QJ Fisher, BWD Yardley. The effect of CO2-enriched brine injection on the mechanical properties of calcite-bearing sandstone. Int. J. Greenh. Gas Con., 52, 84-95, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rohmer, A. Pluymakers, F. Renard, Mechano-chemical interactions in sedimentary rocks in the context of CO2 storage: Weak acid, weak effects? Earth-Science Reviews, 157, 86/110, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- AT Akono, JL Druhan, G Davila, T Tsotsis, K Jessen, S Fuchs, D Crandall, Z Shi, L Dalton, MK Tkach, AL Goodman, S Frailey, CJ Werth. A review of geochemical–mechanical impacts in geological carbon storage reservoirs. Greenhouse Gas Sci. Technol. 9, 474-504, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Lindqvist, U. Åkesson, K. Malaga, Microstructure and functional properties of rock materials. Mater Charact, 58 (11–12) (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. Johansson, Technological properties of rock aggregates. Luleå University of Technology, Luleå (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tugrul, I.H. Zarif, Correlation of mineralogical and textural characteristics with engineering properties of selected granitic rocks from Turkey. Eng Geol, 51 (4) (1999). [Google Scholar]
- VIC – Correlated Solutions manual - http://www.correlatedsolutions.com/installs/Vic-2D-2009-Manual.pdf (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.