E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||CO2 Sequestration and Deep Geothermal Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- B. C. Haimson, The hydraulic fracturing method of stress measurement: theory and practice. Pergamon Press Ltd, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhai, M. Shirzaei, M. Manga, and X. Chen, “Pore-pressure diffusion , enhanced by poroelastic stresses , controls induced seismicity in Oklahoma,” vol. 116, no. 33, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Strain, “Well-bore notching and hydraulic fracturing,” J. Can. Pet. Technol., vol. 1, no. 4, 1962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hou, F. Gao, Y. Gao, Y. Yang, and C. Cai, “Effect of pore pressure distribution on fracture behavior of sandstone in nitrogen fracturing,” Energy Explor. Exploit., vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 609– 626, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Bruno and F. M. Nakagawa, “Pore pressure influence on tensile fracture propagation in sedimentary rock,” Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 261–273, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Shapiro, C. Dinske, and E. Rothert, “Hydraulic-fracturing controlled dynamics of microseismic clouds,” vol. 33, no. April, pp. 1–5, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- H. Barthwal and M. van der Baan, “Role of fracture opening in triggering microseismicity observed during hydraulic fracturing,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Maxwell, T. I. Urbancic, N. Steinsberger, and R. Zinno, “Microseismic Imaging of Hydraulic Fracture Complexity in the Barnett Shale,” Proc. - SPE Annu. Tech. Conf. Exhib., pp. 965–973, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S. Turuntaev, O. Melchaeva, and E. Zenchenko, “Formation Fracturing by Pore Pressure Drop (Laboratory Study),” Intech, vol. 51, pp. 993– 1011, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ito, “Effect of pore pressure gradient on fracture initiation in fluid saturated porous media: Rock,” Eng. Fract. Mech., vol. 75, no. 7, pp. 1753–1762, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. Haimson and C. Fairhurst, “Hydraulic Fracturing in Porous-Permeable Materials,” J. Pet. Technol., vol. 21, no. 07, pp. 811–817, 1969. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Carcione, G. Currenti, L. Johann, and S. Shapiro, “Modeling fluid injection induced microseismicity in shales,” J. Geophys. Eng., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 234–248, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Baptista-Pereira and B. Gonçalves da Silva, “Effects of fluid diffusivity on hydraulic fracturing processes using visual analysis,” 53rd U.S. Rock Mech. Symp., 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Miller, “Crack Coalescence in Granite B.S. Thesis,” Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Gunarathna and B. Gonçalves da Silva, “Effect of the state of stress in the fracturing and micro-seismic activity of hydraulically-fractured granite,” 53rd U.S. Rock Mech. Symp., no. September, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.