E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydraulic Fracturing and Unconventional Hydrocarbons|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- R. Jeffrey, X. Zhang, A. Bunger, Simulation of Hydraulic Fracture in Unsaturated Soils with High Degree of Saturation, Thirty-Fifth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, SGP-TR-188 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Hydraulic fracture propagation in naturally fractured reservoirs: Complex fracture or fracture networks, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 68, 10 29 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.B.S. Beserra, Análise Hidromecânica do Fraturamento Hidráulico via Elementos Finitos com Descontinuidades Fortes Incorporadas. Ph. D. Thesis. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Manzoli, P. Shing, A general technique to embed non-uniform discontinuities into standard solid finite elements. Computers and Structures. 84, 742 – 757. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Olivella, A. Gens, J. Carrera, et al. Numerical formulation for a simulator (CODE_BRIGHT) for the coupled analysis of saline media. Engineering Computations (Swansea, Wales). 13. 87-112. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Guimarães, A. Gens, S. Olivella. Coupled thermo-hydro-mechanical and chemical analysis of expansive clay subjected to heating and hydration. Transport in Porous Media. 66. 341-372. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.B.S. Beserra, L.J.N. Guimarães, O. Manzoli, Hydromechanical Simulation of Hydraulic Fracturing in Naturally Fractured Reservoir Using Strong Discontinuity Approach. In: 78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition, 2016, Vienna. p. 1-5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.