E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydraulic Fracturing and Unconventional Hydrocarbons|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M.M. Hu and T. Hueckel. 2019. Modeling of subcritical cracking in acidized carbonate rocks via coupled chemo-elasticity. Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment. 19: 100114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hu and T. Hueckel. 2013. Environmentally Enhanced Crack Propagation in a Chemically Degrading Soil/Rock Mass. Géotechnique. 63(4): 313-321. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hu, C. Schrank, K. Regenauer-Lieb. 2019. Cross-diffusion waves in hydro-poro-mechanics. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. 135: 103632. [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Sjöberg. 1976. A fundamental equation for calcite dissolution kinetics. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 40(4): 441-447. [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Ciantia, R. Castellanza, G.B. Crosta, T. Hueckel. 2015. Effects of mineral suspension and dissolution on strength and compressibility of soft carbonate rocks. Engineering Geology. 184 : 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- B. Lecampion and E. Detournay. 2007. An implicit algorithm for the propagation of a hydraulic fracture with a fluid lag. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 196(49-52): 4863-4880. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kelkar et al. 2012. Modeling coupled thermal-hydrological-mechanical processes during shear stimulation of an EGS well. In: Proceedings of the 37th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford University. SGP-TR-194 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.