E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydraulic Fracturing and Unconventional Hydrocarbons|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. Zhang, H. Zhu, H. Zhou, J. Guo, B. Huang. Discrete-Element-Method/Computational-Fluid-Dynamics Coupling Simulation of Proppant Embedment and Fracture Conductivity After Hydraulic Fracturing. SPE Journal.,4: 632-644 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Duenckel, R. D. Barree, S. Drylie, L. G. O’Connell and K. L. Abney, M. W. Conway. Proppants—What 30 Years of Study Have Taught Us. SPE 187451 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Barree, J. L. Miskinmins, M. W. Conway, R. Duenckel. Generic Correlations for Proppant-Pack Conductivity. SPE 179135 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.M Mollanouri Shamsi, Sh. Farhadi Nia, and K. Jessen, Conductivity of Proppant-Packs under Variable Stress Conditions: An Integrated 3D Discrete Element and Lattice Boltzman Method Approach. SPE 174046 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Mollanouri-Shamsi, F. Aminzadeh, and K. Jessen. Proppant Shape Effect on Dynamic Conductivity of a Fracture Filled with Proppant. SPE 190024 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Panda, L. Lake. Estimation of Single-Phase Permeability from Parameters of Particle-Size Distribution. AAPG Bulletin 78, 7:1028-1039 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dong, W. Pan, H. Yang, Z. Gan. Laboratory Study on the Influence of Fracturing Proppant Performance on Conductivity. Tech. Super. Petr. Industry 33, 24 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.