E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydraulic Fracturing and Unconventional Hydrocarbons|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- D. Grgic, A. Giraud, C. Auvray, Impact of chemical weathering on micro/macro-mechanical properties of oolithic iron ore, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 64, 236–245 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Z. Zhong, K. I. I. Eshiet, Y. Sheng, X. Liu, D. Yang, Experimental investigation of the permeability and mechanical behaviours of chemically corroded limestone under different unloading conditions, Rock Mech. and Rock Eng. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-019-01961-y (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Zhou, L. Bin, J.L. Li, H.W. Deng, B. Feng, Microscopic damage and dynamic mechanical properties of rock under freeze–thaw environment, Trans Nonferrous Met. Soc. China 25, 1254–1261 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, X. An, H. Li, Limestone mechanical deformation behavior and failure mechanisms: a review, Acta. Geochim., 37(2), 153–170 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Baud, A. Schubnel, T.F. Wong, Dilatancy, compaction, and failure mode in Solnhofen limestone, J. Geophys. Res., 105, 19289–19303 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tufail, K. Shahzada, B. Gencturk, J.Q. Wei, Effect of elevated temperature on mechanical properties of limestone, quartzite and granite concrete, Int. J. Concr. Struct. Mater., 11, 17–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vajdova, W. Zhu, T.N. Chen, T.F. Wong, Micromechanics of brittle faulting and cataclastic flow in Tavel limestone, J., Struct. Geol., 32, 1158–1169 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vajdova, P. Baud, L. Wu, T.F. Wong, Micromechanics of inelastic compaction in two allochemical limestones, J. Struct. Geol. 43, 100–117 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X.T. Feng, W.X. Ding, Experimental study of limestone micro-fracturing under a coupled stress, fluid flow and changing chemical environment, Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 44, 437–448 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Grgic, Influence of CO2 on the long-term chemomechanical behavior of an oolitic limestone, J. Geophys. Res., 116, 1–22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Croizé, K. Bjørlykke, J. Jahren, F. Renard, Experimental mechanical and chemical compaction of carbonate sand. J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth. https://doi.org/10.1029/2010JB007697 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nicolas, J. Fortin, J.B. Regnet, B.A. Verberne, O. Plumper, A. Dimanov, C.J. Spiers, Y. Gueguen, Brittle and semibrittle creep of Tavel limestone deformed at room temperature, J. Geophys. Res., 122, 4436–4459 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Carr, Geometry and origin of oolite bodies in the Ste. Genevieve Limestone (Mississipian) in the Illinois Basin, Bulletin 48, Indiana Geological Survey, 81p. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Gray, Physiographic divisions of Indiana, Indiana Geological Survey Special Report, 61 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Folk, Practical petrographic classification of limestones, AAPG Bull., 43, 1e38 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kachanov, Rupture time under creep conditions, Int. J. Fract., 97(1–4), 11–8 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Lasaga, Chemical kinetics of water–rock interactions, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 89, 4009–4025 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, N. G. W. Cook, L. R. Myer, Stress induced microcrack geometry at failure in unconfined and confined axial compressive tests, Proc. U. S. Rock Mech. Symp., 30, 749– 756 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Reches, D. A. Lockner, Nucleation and growth of faults in brittle rocks, J. Geophys. Res., 99, 18,159 – 18,174 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Rowe, E.H. Rutter, Paleostress estimation using calcite twinning: experimental calibration and application to nature, J. Struct. Geol., 12, 1e17 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- C. Parlangeau, A. Dimanov, O. Lacombe, S. Hallais, J.M. Daniel, Uniaxial compression of calcite single crystals at room temperature: insights into twinning activation and development, Solid Earth 10, 307–316, https://doi.org/10.5194/se-10-307-2019 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.