E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Properties of Geomaterials|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- R. W. Stallman, “Steady one-dimensional fluid flow in a semi-infinite porous medium with sinusoidal surface temperature.” J. Geophys. Res. (1896-1977) 70, 12 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Shao, R. Horton, D. B. Jaynes, “Analytical solution for one-dimensional heat conduction-convection equation.” Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 62, 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Wang, Z. Q. Gao, R. Horton, D. H. Lenschow, K. Meng, D. B. Jaynes, “An analytical solution to the one-dimensional heat conduction-convection equation in soil.” Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 76, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Meegoda, S. Gunasekera, “A new method to measure the effective porosity of clays.” Geotech. Test. J. 15, 4 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Aschonitis, V. Z. Antonopoulos, “New equations for the determination of soil saturated hydraulic conductivity using the Van Genuchten model parameters and effective porosity.” Irrig Drain 62, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, P. J. Fox, “Numerical model for heat transfer in saturated layered soil with effective porosity.” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. 146, 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Pu, P. J. Fox, “Model for coupled large strain consolidation and solute transport in layered soils.” Int. J. Geomech. 16, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Fox, J. D. Berles, “CS2 a piecewise-linear model for large strain consolidation.” Int. J. Numer. Analyt. Meth. Geomech. 21, 7 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Fox, “Coupled large strain consolidation and solute transport. I: Model development.” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. 133, 1 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Fox, J. Lee, “Model for consolidation-induced solute transport with nonlinear and nonequilibrium sorption.” Int J Geomech, 8, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, P. J. Fox, “Analytical solutions for heat transfer in saturated soil with effective porosity.” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. 146, 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Mickley, “The thermal conductivity of moist soil.” Trans. AIEE. 70, 2 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- W. Woodside, J. H. Messmer, “Thermal conductivity of porous media. i. unconsolidated sands.” J. Appl. Phys. 32, 9 (1961) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.